Making your own WhatsApp sticker doesn’t have to be complicated. In just a few minutes, you can create your sticker from your PC and immediately share it with your contacts in the chat app. Check out two very easy-to-follow tips!
On PC (WhatsApp Web)
One of the options to create the sticker easily is using the extension for Chrome WA Web Plus for WhatsApp. The program works via WhatsApp Web.
2. If it’s not already open, go to the WhatsApp Web site and connect to your account in the app;
3. After the installation of the program is complete, click on the puzzle piece icon, located on the right side of the address bar. In the menu that opens, click on WA Web Plus for WhatsApp ;
4. Extension options will be displayed on WhatsApp Web. Go to a sticker icon in the lower right corner of the screen;
5. Then click Choose File and select the photo on your computer that you want to make a sticker. Complete submission on green arrow icon;
6. The app will send the created sticker to your own WhatsApp number, instantly. To access the image whenever you want, including from your cell phone, hover your mouse over the figure and click on the arrow that will appear. Then choose Favorite message ;
7. The image will be available on the WhatsApp stickers, in the favorites tab (star).
You can create WhatsApp stickers online, without having to download any program. The process can be done by PC and cell phone through the sticker website. Just be connected to the internet.
A disadvantage of this method is that the developer asks for your WhatsApp number to send the image. And it’s not clear what can be done with this information.
1. Access the WASticker website ;
2. Click Select Image and choose the image you want to make into a sticker. The tool supports files in JPEG, PNG, GIF, and WebP formats. This means that it allows you to make animated stickers from GIFs;
- If the image is too large, cut the portion you want to keep and finish with Crop ;
3. Enter your WhatsApp number in the WhatsApp Number field. It is important that you enter the international phone format with country and region code. For example, a cell phone from India must have the following format: +91 1991111111 ;
4. Click on the Create button and wait a few seconds;
5. When the creation process is complete, scroll down and add the phone number indicated on the website. Then send a message to this new contact through the app;
6. Complete the process by clicking Send on the website;
7. In a moment, you should receive a WhatsApp message with the sticker ready. For easy access, add the card to favorites:
- On the phone, tap on the image and hold until a menu appears. Choose to Favorite ;
- On the PC, hover over the figure and click on the arrow that will appear. Choose Favorite message.
8. The image will be available on the WhatsApp stickers, in the favorites tab (star).
How to remove the background from the image
Many stickers follow the aesthetics of the transparent background. Only the main element is kept and the rest of the image is removed. If you want your images to follow this pattern, you can do it for free, online, and with a click.
There are several websites that offer this type of service, with RemoveBG being one of the best known. To use, click Upload and select the desired photo. If you like the result, download the image in Download.